Thursday, November 22, 2012

A ReFound Vintage Thanksgiving

It was a Vintage, RePurposed and Handmade Holiday at my house this year!

 
 
 



 
 
 



 
 

 
 
 
Vintage Finds:
 
Table with Leaf (that I painted and refinished)
1950's Floral Stoneware
Blue Mason Jars
Silverware in Mason Jar
XL Window (that I painted)
1970's blue floral mug
 Coke Crate
 
 
Handmade Items:
 
Burlap Runner
Wooden Tea light Holders (coming soon to Etsy!)
Chalkboard Chargers (available now on my etsy shop)
 Mini Framed Chalkboards (available now on my etsy shop)
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
This year (besides God, my daughter, our good health, family, friends and dogs)  I am thankful to all who have continued to support me, my little business and big dreams.

I am also very thankful to be working at A Classy Flea. This store has allowed me to meet some of the kindest, strongest and most generous people I could have ever hoped for.

The cliche "when one door closes, another door opens" most definitely applies to me this year, and I look forward to see what is behind the new door in 2013.

                                         
Happy Thanksgiving!
~Kim

linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment