Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Painted Furniture and a Clock

I have a habit of painting several pieces of furniutre and giving it back to the client or selling it before I share them on here.

So here are a few (cell phone shots-sorry) of what I've done lately


blue chest with great lion head drawer pulls


distressed 3 drawer desk with storage (now available for purchase)         




Grey 5 drawer chest  



vintage desk (vanity w/o mirror)








Corner chair with new seat


It seems to be raining every afternoon so I use that time to take a break from furniture and do a small indoor project (and eat lunch.) Yesterday I painted a clock..

It started Gold and a bit tacky



 Now it has light blue and a little brown with the original gold still showing through





Before the 4th of July I have to paint a Round dining table, a secretary desk and a large kids table. 
Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment