Friday, December 7, 2012

A Weeks Work

 
 
A couple weeks ago I met a really sweet woman who was looking for a dresser to use as a media console. She knew one could easily be converted, but with 3 kids and her husband over seas, she didn't have the time to do it herself.
 
 
I painted it black, distressed the edges and removed the top two drawers so she can either put baskets in or her cable box and all the components that come along with it.
 
 
She chose to leave the orginal hardware, which worked out well.
I never paint furntiure black, so it was a nice change of pace for me (and it came out great!)
 

 Over at The Flea I recently brought in some cute vintage furniture as well as a kids chalkboard table with two benches (the bowl holds chalk) - just in time for Christmas!
 

 
 
This grey and blue side table is a new addition as well.
 

 And on Etsy I have a new listing for embellished vases and bottles, that are perfect for country or vintage style events.
 
 
I'm really hoping to re-stock my etsy shop with a lot more furniture, which will (hopefully) be easier to do in the New Year when I go back down to one space at "The Flea" and have an easier work schedule there.

Changes, changes. It  really seems to be my motto lately!



Have A Good Weekend!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment