Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Favorite 5 Furniture Makeovers of 2012

I LOVE Christmas, but I must say, I am ready to clean up the decorations, toss the tree and get back to "normal."
With the New Year coming next week, I took a look back at the work I've done in 2012 and compiled a list of my Favorite Five Furniture Makeovers:
(in no particular order and most of these are before the company name change)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have at least one more re-do left this year (hopefully I can get two done though)
So check back soon for the before and afters :)
 
~Kim

7 comments:

  1. Nice job(s)! I especially like the HiFi Stereo. I haven't heard those words in eons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. I'm your newest follower. I would love for you to check out my blog at sister-number-5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the follow! I will be sure to check out your blog too :)

      Delete
  3. Some of these functional pieces include storage areas, drawers and desks. Although they serve a purpose, they can still be artfully created to add style to any room. Your functional furniture needs to bring a smile to your face, adding harmony and balance to the room. here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks.. Modular Office Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant design on furniture's. I want to buy these furniture's as well as baxton studio chairs to our new bought house in this month of April.

    ReplyDelete