Friday, October 19, 2012

Before & Afters and Client Work

CHAIR BEFORE
 
my sister informed me her shower curtain is made from the same fabric but in green.
This is acceptable. A chair cushion.. not so much.


AFTER
 
then again, maybe I shouldn't talk since it's now covered with a burlap coffee sack.
 
This chair is coming soon to Etsy!
(shipping available via Greyhound Xpress)
 
 
 
 
COFFEE TABLE BEFORE
 
 
 
AFTER
 
 
 
 
ONLY $99 at The Flea
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Client Work
(these pieces were painted based on the clients specifications)
 
 
 
Mary's Nightstands and Head Board
 
 
 
Amanda's Chest of Drawers for her Gender Neutral Nursery
 
 
I'm SO thankful for every etsy sale, classy flea sale, craft show sale and client project I've ever had!
 
...and are so are these three who are clearly leaving all the hard work up to me ;)
 
 
 
 ~Kim
 
linking to:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment