Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Latest at The Flea

 
 
Before
 
AFTER
 
 
... And that is the extent of my "Before & Afters"
So sorry, once I jump into a project, I do just that.. jump into the project without thinking about taking a picture first
 



 
4 drawer desk - painted in sea foam green and white and distressed
 $119
(also see that bike statue? I just learned it's called a "penny-farthing." maybe you already knew that, but I didn't.. so if you too didn't know that, there's your "something new you learn everyday")




 
 
this one I really will take a better picture of next time.. before it goes to the store and with a real camera.. you're welcome.
 
(pallet wood headboard made by.. you guessed it.. my brother... finish by me)
 
 
 
view of my booth through my eyes without contacts or glasses.. blurry.
 
 
 
see that credenza/sideboard/console/call-it-whatever-you-want piece of furniture to your right?
 
 
If it doesn't sell by the end of the month I'm re-arranging my entire Living Room to put my TV over it.  Not even joking. It has a mid-century feel to it that I adore.
 
But business first, it's there for the taking.. for now.
 
 

~Kim
 

No comments:

Post a Comment