Sunday, October 21, 2012

"Wag More Bark Less"

Because I have been sharing pictures of my dogs almost as much as my furniture
 (because let's face it, my life revolves around my daughter, dogs and work)
 I feel it necessary to share some heartbreaking news.
At just 8 months old, my little boxer Alvin past away yesterday morning.
 

I really miss my sweet boy, but am thankful for what time I did get with him
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
Now, back on topic.. I am still in the middle of a couple furniture projects but
 because I don't want to leave anyone who reads this feeling sad, I thought I'd share some of my faves from other dealers at the flea
 
 
 
 
 you can understand my obsession for this piece here
 
 


 
I have never seen an all wood sofa before.. LOVE it. wish I owned it. Have no place for it. Can't really afford it.
 SOLD (not to me)

 
 

I generally prefer eclectic over matching sets.. however this chest of drawers and nightstand...
 
 


 
 
 
as well as this table and chairs, are gorgeous enough to be an exception.
 
 
 
 
~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment