Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Vanity Without a Mirror


Hello Friends!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend. We've had a taste of Fall here, which has been great for working outside. 


The piece I wanted to share today is this jewelry vanity I picked up at a local thrift store.




BEFORE


And AFTER some paint, distressing and one new knob



I used the same blue as my easel to rack project.



BEFORE


So much storage!

I considered re placing the liner but ultimately just cleaned it and painted over the liner in the drawer. 
I just think the bold pop of color is really fun.




It had a mirror attached to the back that didn't make it through the hard life it previously experienced. 
It would look better with a non attached mirror hanging above it anyway, so that works out :)


In fact, here are 5 mirrors under $100 that would work above it:

1. Threshold Clover Mirror from Target ($19.99)


 2.  Crisanto Hexagon Mirror from Pier1 ($79.99)


 3. Roberto Mirror from Home Decorators ($49.00)







 4. Threshold Starburst Mirror from Target ($39.99)





5. Or you could go with something more casual and fun like this Woodstripe Beauty Mirror from Overstock.com ($68.99)



Which one would use choose for above the new, light blue vanity?





No comments:

Post a Comment