Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Wedding Guest

With Labor Day officially behind us, I have total Fall fever now. The fact that it just hit me is completely unusual. In the past I was buying the first mums I spotted in the grocery store in early August. 


pinterest, original source unknown

Then after receiving an invitation to my friend's October wedding in the mail recently, it only added to my day dreaming of sweaters, a cool breeze, pumpkin lattes and apple picking. So until mother nature gets on board (because 85degrees doesn't really say break out the boots) the best thing I can do is create a "visual daydream" of what I'd wear to this event.

After all, my favorite season plus the fun of a wedding is a pretty fantastic combination 

So here is what I came up with for inspiration. 





This look certainly wasn't made with a budget in mind, like I said, it's just a look for inspiration.



 But if you some how can afford a $800+ wallet, good for you.
 Here's a source list.. knock yourself out :)  


$70 - warehouse.co.uk


barneys.com


topshop.com


harrods.com


evanity.com


1stdibs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment