Sunday, September 29, 2013

Living Room Updates



I've been needing some throw pillows for my couch for a long time now, and finally settled on some. The pink I already had, but a spontaneous stop into Kirkland's led me to the other two.




I really love the emerald green, I don't think the picture does it justice.



I also took out some warm, faux fur throws I've had, to give a more cozy, Fall feeling.



The pillows and throws are dog approved.


Another change I made was adding this vintage book shelf that I previously had for sale in my shop. It works a lot better in my space than the other piece I had there, so I swapped them out and sold the other one.



I'm not sure if I will leave it blue, but it works right now.



My Aunt gave me the vintage brass pine cone candle holder. I think it's so cute and can stay out for months.



Another shot of (one of) my dogs enjoying the ever-so-popular IKEA faux sheepskin



Anndddd here is a sneak peak of one of the two "x benches" I told you about last time.



The second one will be done this week, so I'll have final pictures to share. I also made a few updates to my Kitchen that I'll share :)






No comments:

Post a Comment