Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kids Work Station

I can't believe what a southern I'm turning into.. I can't stand winter anymore. I always get a little "home" sick at Christmas time with no snow but after that I want Spring.
It was 60 out today and I lovveeeddd it! I spent half the day outside painting a kids desk/bulletin board and the other half outside catching up with my neighbors who also came out of hibernation ;)
 

 Here is the desk / bulletin boards "before"


It was likely part of a bunk bed set

 And here it is After!


I covered the cork with linen fabric and added a rope boarder. I love this shade of blue because I think it would work for a girl or boy. 

if you're interested, it is going to the flea Saturday for only $129 


And because I can't take a picture without my daughter being in it, here's one more.
 


~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment