Thursday, February 28, 2013

What's New for March

Tomorrow is the beginning of another new month and I've stocked up the shop with lots of new things.


 
 This dresser I painted white, distressed and waxed. 
I used to cringe when I would see people paint over hardware but on some pieces I actually really like it.
 yes, that's my dog's paw in the corner. If it's not my child it's my dog.


 Lots of fun accesories



I went through my old college portfolio and brought some figure studies into the shop. 

This cute basket has more sketches in it



I brought in a new hutch. 
The hardware has such an impact on the overall look when it's not painted.


 It could be used in almost any room of your home.



and I brought in a bunch of random hardware


Coming up: Two desks and chairs

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment