Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What's New

I'm still working away making, painting, packaging and shipping lots of Etsy orders as well as making some new Wedding decor items to add to the shop soon.
Of course I've added new items at The Flea as well. 
If you are not familiar with "The Flea" it is the same place that the blog Between Naps on the Porch often mentions. I feel blessed to be a dealer here. It has a reputation for a really fast turn-around and the other dealers have been so good to not only me but my daughter as well.
Here are some items I have there now.

I took better pictures of this aqua table but with my never ending technology issues, I can't upload them from my camera to my computer. But you can still tell it's cute and for sale for only $75 .

I'm sure you can tell that I have an eclectic style and love to mix old with new.




I brought this two-tone chest of drawers to the shop last weekend as well. I can see it in a little boys room.


I've already shown this green chest so this picture is mostly for the fun basket. I guess I just like color.

Here is the shorter, chunkier little brother of the two tone chest. Or maybe second cousin since this is new not vintage.

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment