Monday, August 26, 2013

Furniture and a little Fall


Hello Everyone!

For those of you who have been reading the blog for a while, you know I sell my furniture and decor at a local shop. Well last weekend I moved spaces in the store, so I figured that would be a good time to add some fall decor.



The next day a sweet prego woman bought the light blue dresser and stag painting for her future son's nursery. Love when my work goes to a good home.


Then I painted a couple client pieces that I am really happy with how they turned out.

One was this side table:




And the other with this little cabinet:




Despite tons of work projects, a flat tire and some version of the flu (for my daughter then for me) I managed to sneak away to my brother's house at the beach for a little while.
 My daughter proved to be a road trip pro and a beach bum.


2013 Road Trip

I can't wait to go back when I have some more time to do some thrifting.




linking to:


2 comments: