Sunday, December 22, 2013

Brown, Blue, White and Stripes.


I've said it before, but it's always a treat to paint something a little out of the ordinary; so when I saw this wooden fireplace screen I knew it would be a fun way to mix up my daily projects.


I painted it with Amy Howards "Bauhaus Buff" and "Kembel".


It is available now at A Classy Flea.

If you do purchase this fireplace screen, your Living Room will immediately take on the personality of a snooty woman fanning herself in the unbearable heat. Just warning you.






 I also have some new small items for the Flea. I was inspired by masculine colors and pattern, like a you see in men's fashion.

via pinterest



Lamps, Trays and Hooks
 




So if you need a last minute gift for a guy in your life, I've got some options for you!




linking to:

http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2013/12/frugal-friday_26.html




No comments:

Post a Comment