Friday, May 17, 2013

Etsy

After much thought, I have re-opened my etsy shop. I made some changes though -
First all items I list are ready to ship; no more of the made-to-order crap that completely consumes my time. Secondly, no custom orders (see previous sentence) And thirdly, I'm not doing any more Wedding decor.

Why you're wondering? Because contrary to what I like to believe, I can not, in fact, do it all.
I love to paint, I love to decorate and I love all things vintage. So it only makes sense to focus on those areas and not dabble into a whole other world of weddings.


Here are some of the newly listed items.


 



For more info on these items go to www.ReFoundVintageHOME.etsy.com

Here's hoping I can get my online sales back to what they once were!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment